“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfold
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
Total pages read this week: 729
Total # of books for the year: 90 of 95.
What are you reading this week?