“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Ghost Story by Peter Straub
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
- Do it! Let’s Get Off Our Buts by Peter McWilliams
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places by Colin Dickey
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
Total pages read this week: 1064
Total # of books for the year: 85 of 90. I hit my original reading goal for the year of 85 books so I raised it to 90. I may have to raise it to 95 before the end of the month, though, since finishing all of my current reads, except for A Walk in the Woods, would bring me up to 90.
What are you reading this week?