I’ve survived the first 8 hours of Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon and I haven’t fallen asleep on the couch even once! I have my cat, Dresden to thank for that, since I sat down in front of my laptop and he jumped into my lap to take HIS nap! Luckily, I had my phone nearby to listen to an audiobook.
- Pages Read: 280
- Books Read: The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- Mini-Challenges Completed: I’ve only done the 10 Years in 10 Books challenge.
- Yummy in my Tummy: The Mediterranean plate I mentioned in the opening survey. However, I completely forgot about the dolmas in the fridge! I’ll probably eat them later tonight.
Until my 2nd update, at 11 pm, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places by Colin Dickey
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
- Curse of the Boggin by D.J. MacHale
- The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?