“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Ghostland: An American History in Haunted Places by Colin Dickey
- Do it! Let’s Get Off Our Buts by Peter McWilliams
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Demons ed. by John Skipp
- The Turn of the Screw by Henry James – for #Turnofthescread
- The Shadow Garden by Allen Houston
- The Mammoth Book of Vampire Stories by Women ed. by Stephen Jones
Total pages read this week: 1146
Total # of books for the year: 82 of 85. I got a lot of reading done this week only because I couldn’t do much else. I had to take nearly 3 days off from work while I went to doctor’s appointments trying to find out what is wrong with my hands. Right now, the diagnosis is Synovitis. I can’t be on the computer much and crocheting or coloring while listening to audiobooks is out of the question. At least I’ve been able to complete the #ShelfLove challenge with more than 2 months to go before the end of the year!
What are you reading this week?