“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The House of Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Do it! Let’s Get Off Our Buts by Peter McWilliams
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 46 of 51
- RIP : 8 books, 2 short stories, 28 episodes of “The Walking Dead”
Total pages read this week: 455
Total # of books for the year: 76 of 85. This morning is the 1st of Damn Early Days, and I am ridiculously tired thanks to the same feeling I used to get the night before the first day of school. My brain wouldn’t shut up and let me sleep. Sigh. This is also the beginning of another week of mandatory overtime so even if I allowed myself to nap, I don’t have the time for even 20 minutes of shuteye. Apparently, there is no rest for the wicked.
What are you reading this week?