“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The House of Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Do it! Let’s Get Off Our Buts by Peter McWilliams
- Wildwood by Colin Melot
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle by Janet Fox
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White – I only finished The Sword in the Stone which is it’s own book, but Part One of this one. I got several chapters into Part Two (“The Queen of Air and Darkness” in this book, but it’s The Witch in the Wood on it’s own) and then lost interest in continuing.
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 46 of 51
- RIP : 8 books, 2 short stories, 23 episodes of “The Walking Dead”
Total pages read this week: 1163
Total # of books for the year: 76 of 85. I’ve got mandatory overtime for the next two weeks, so I mostly read and napped this weekend. Also, I’ve got another flat tire. The Boyfriend put the spare on for me, but none of the shops were open yesterday. He’s going to take the car in for me sometime today so I can get back to being able to go where I want, when I want. This isn’t the only reason why I love him, but it’s another reason on the ever growing list! 🙂
What are you reading this week?