“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – for #LengthyLit
- Jack the Bodiless by Julian May
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
- Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge
- The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler
Total pages read this week: 1211
Total # of books for the year: 63 of 85. I got a lot of reading done thanks to #BoutofBooks 20. Which is also partly why I have SEVEN books in my current reads list. The other reason is because I got to Book People really early for the Austin #Litsy meet up, and while I only intended on buying 1 book, I ended up buying 3 and got sucked into one of them while I was killing time in the café. I’m not going to allow myself to get distracted by any more books this week and try to finish as many as possible so I can start the stack of book I pulled off my shelves for September.
What are you reading this week?