“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – for #LengthyLit
- Jack the Bodiless by Julian May
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
- The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov
Total pages read this week: 444
Total # of books for the year: 61 of 85. Today starts #BoutofBooks 20, so I’ll be concentrating on finishing up my current reads. However, I already have a stack of 15 books that I would like to read during September and October. With the exception of Christmas, the Fall is my favorite time of year. I used to think it was Winter, but I’ve realized that while I love (and miss) snow and all the cold weather clothing options, I feel more at home when the days are just beginning to shorten, the leaves start turning, and the stories I read, watch, and listen to get spookier.
What are you reading this week?