“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
- The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 18 of 51
Total pages read this week: 426
Total # of books for the year: 40 of 85. I told myself I wasn’t going to start any new books so I would hopefully finish all or at least most of the ones I’m currently reading before the start of my Sci-Fi Summer reading challenge. But then I saw “Wonder Woman” on Saturday and went on a binge of Wonder Woman books. Not only did I get The Secret History of Wonder Woman, but I also picked up a sticker book and two volumes of Wonder Woman comics. I immediately started reading The Secret History of Wonder Woman while I ate an almond croissant and drank a chai latte in the café of the bookstore. It’s the only book I want to read right now because it’s so interesting. The only other book I might finish this week is The Miniaturist, and that’s only because I can’t read while driving.
What are you reading this week?