“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
- A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again by David Foster Wallace
- Abarat by Clive Barker
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 16 of 51
Total pages read this week: 809. I would have finished A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again if I hadn’t discovered that Amazon started delivering groceries to my area. I saved so much time and energy, and while I still read, I stuck with my physical books instead of audio.
Total # of books for the year: 37 of 85.
What are you reading this week?