“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Women in the Castle by Margaret Atwood
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 13 of 51
Total pages read this week: 428
Total # of books for the year: 32 of 85. My BFF will be moving to another state today. We got to spend some time together on Saturday, but of course, it wasn’t enough. The only book I’ve been interested in reading when I’m at home is Anne of Green Gables and I will probably go right into Anne of Avonlea when I’m done. This week is Bout of Books, so I probably won’t be doing much other than reading.
What are you reading this week?