The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I have to work during this Bout of Books, unfortunately, but I’m planning on getting some extra reading time in with audiobooks.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Finish the books I’m currently reading.
- Finish at least one more book from my TBR.
Books to Read
One or two of these might already be finished by tomorrow.
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
- Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.