“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Women in the Castle by Margaret Atwood
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
- Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 13 of 51
Total pages read this week: 1244
Total # of books for the year: 32 of 85. This past Saturday was Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon, and it was wonderful! I spent Sunday recovering and catching up on things that I had let slide, but my post-readathon hangover wasn’t nearly as bad this time around as it’s been in the past.
I was planning to finish The Handmaid’s Tale this week so I could start Bout of Books 19 with a fresh book, but last night I found out my BFF is moving to another state. I went to my bookshelves for a comfort read, and my copy of Anne of Green Gables called out to me even more than The Hobbit. I probably won’t be reading much else this week.
What are you reading this week?