- Pages Read: 234
- Books Read: Yes, Please by Amy Poehler and I’m currently in the middle of both Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay and Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan.
- Money Going to RIF and APL: $10
- Mini-Challenges Completed: A Book and a Snack, the Mid-Event Survey, and a few of the hours for the Instagram Challenge.
- Yummy in my Tummy: Cookie Dough Chip Ice Cream and Pizza
Until my final update, at 7 am, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- When Books Went to War by Molly Guptill Manning
- Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier
- Cannonbridge by Jonathon Barnes
- Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead
- The Stranger’s Magic by Max Frei
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?