- Pages Read: 344
- Books Read: I haven’t finished either of the books I’m currently reading, Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan and Yes, Please by Amy Poehler, yet, but I’m only a couple chapters short of finishing the latter.
- Mini-Challenges Completed: I only managed to do the survey at the beginning, but I’ve completed every hour except one of the Instagram Challenge.
- Yummy in my Tummy: Spinach chips (OMG SO GOOD!), “Cookie Shake” ice cream, and a vegetarian bean, green chile, and cheese burrito.
Until my 2nd update, at 11 pm, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- When Books Went to War by Molly Guptill Manning
- Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier
- Cannonbridge by Jonathon Barnes
- Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead
- The Stranger’s Magic by Max Frei
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?