“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Silas Marner by Geroge Eliot – The #Ravelong is still going, but I couldn’t stop myself from reading ahead.
- The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 11 of 51
Total pages read this week: 818
Total # of books for the year: 26 of 85. I managed to read for 22 hours and 19 minutes this week for the week-long mini-readathon. I would have hit the goal of 24 hours if I hadn’t fallen asleep on the couch on Sunday. However, now that I know it’s possible, 24 hours of reading time will be my new goal for the next Bout of Books.
What are you reading this week?