“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Silas Marner by Geroge Eliot – for the #Ravelong
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada
- Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay
- Paradise Lost by John Milton – for the Classics Club Spin. I tried. I made it through 14 pages.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 10 of 51
Total pages read this week: 864
Total # of books for the year: 22 of 85. My back pain is gone and I’m up and about again, though taking it easy just to be safe. I participated in a 2-hour mini-readathon while also joining in the #LitsyPartyOfOne. This week, I’ll be doing the week-long mini-readathon and attempting to read for a total of 24 hours by the time I go to bed on Sunday.
What are you reading this week?