“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada – for Pack a Book’s One Country One Book book club
- Silas Marner by Geroge Eliot
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 9 of 51
Total pages read this week: 744
Total # of books for the year: 19 of 85. I had planned on “Dresden Files” #4 being my “work” book, but I found myself reaching for it as soon as I got home, and I couldn’t put it down this weekend. I HAD to finish it. Now I’m itching to read the next one, but I really need to finish up the other books I’m reading first.
What are you reading this week?