“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Every Man Dies Alone by Hans Fallada – for Pack a Book’s One Country One Book book club
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 9 of 51
Total pages read this week: 572
Total # of books for the year: 18 of 85. The Boyfriend’s Mom visited this weekend to celebrate his Birthday. We ate a lot of food and had a good time talking and catching up. By Sunday, I was wiped out. So, I didn’t get a whole lot of reading done over the weekend, but I made up for it during the week. I removed Facebook and Twitter from the home screen of my phone, and I’ve been reading more during my breaks at work as a result.
What are you reading this week?