“Thursday’s Things” is a collection of interesting stuff I’ve found during my meanderings on the net. Sometimes it’s monthly, other times it’s whenever I happen to find at least 10 topically related links I think are worth reading, but it’s always on a Thursday.
March is Women’s History Month, and yesterday was International Women’s Day. That makes today the perfect Thursday to give you tons of stuff about Women, Women’s History, Feminism, etc. Most of these links are reading suggestions, but when do we not need more books to add to our TBR piles?
- 50 Great Books About 50 Inspiring Women
- 29 Awesome Books With Strong Female Protagonists
- Fiction for Young Feminists
- 10 Literary Characters Tween and Teen Girls Can Look Up To
- Buy, Borrow, Bypass: Badass Ladies of Historical Fiction
- 16 Female Literary Characters Who Would Totally Be BFFs If Only Their Storylines Would Have Crossed
- Her Story Arc
- Five Signs Your Story Is Sexist
- Dorothy Parker Audio
- The Fantastic Ursula K. Le Guin