It’s time for another Classics Club Spin! Below is my Spin list. While I’m interested in reading all of the books on this and my master list, I’m really hoping it will be one of the books below in particular. I’m not saying which one, though.
- Lawrence, D.H.: Lady Chatterley’s Lover
- Atwood, Margaret: A Handmaid’s Tale
- Du Maurier, Daphne: Rebecca
- Barrie, J.M.: Peter Pan
- Beckett, Samuel: Waiting for Godot
- Dumas, Alexandre: The Count of Monte Cristo
- Remarque: All Quiet on the Western Front
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Bronte, Anne: Agnes Grey
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott: Tender is the Night
- Flaubert, Gustav: Madame Bovary
- Milton, John: Paradise Lost
- Nabokov, Vladimir: Lolita
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson: The Secret Garden
- Eliot, George: Middlemarch
- Goethe, Johann: Faust
- Proust, Marcel: Swann’s Way
- Heller, Joseph: Catch-22
- Hemingway, Ernest: A Farewell to Arms
- Crane, Stephen: Red Badge of Courage
The Spin number will be chosen on Friday, and then those of us participating will have until May 1st to read the book that corresponds to that number.
Are you participating in the Classics Club Spin? Whether or not you’re participating, would you be interested in doing a read-along of any of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments!