“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- The Riot Grrrl Collection edited by Lisa Darms
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
- Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 6 of 51
Total pages read this week: 314
Total # of books for the year: 12 of 85. COYER is now over, so I’ll be returning to mostly reading my physical books. I’m hoping to finish The Return of the King before The Lord of the Rings read-along ends on March 19th. There are several other books I have stacked up on my desk that I want to read this month and in April, but I’m going to concentrate on finishing The Lord of the Rings.
What are you reading this week?