“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- The Riot Grrrl Collection edited by Lisa Darms
- Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg – for the #Commit2Sit meditation challenge
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Total pages read this week: 375
Total # of books for the year: 10 of 85. I’m hoping to finish A Curious Beginning as soon as possible this week so that I can concentrate on The Return of the King. The Lord of the Rings read-along ends on March 19th, and I’ve barely cracked open the final book. I’m also planning on finishing Real Happiness this week since the Commit to Sit challenge ends tomorrow.
What are you reading this week?