“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë – for the #Eyrealong
- The Riot Grrrl Collection edited by Lisa Darms
- Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg – for the #Commit2Sit meditation challenge
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
Total pages read this week: 121
Total # of books for the year: 9 of 85. I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I think Anna Karenina pushed me into a reading slump. I’ve been spending most of my time meditating, trying to catch up on chores around the apartment, watching “The Crown” when the Boyfriend isn’t home, and “Star Trek: The Next Generation” with him when he is, and spending time playing Dresden’s favorite game, “mousey” (he loves stalking and pouncing on a toy mouse attached to an elastic string that I use to drag it around like it’s trying to escape from getting eaten). I’ve also been catching up on my favorite podcasts or listening to music instead of an audiobook.
What are you reading this week?