“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë – for the #Eyrealong
- The Riot Grrrl Collection edited by Lisa Darms
- Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg – for the #Commit2Sit meditation challenge
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
Total pages read this week: 507
Total # of books for the year: 9 of 85. I FINALLY finished Anna Karenina! I was also determined to finish The Mermaid’s Sister before starting A Curious Beginning. I knew if I didn’t, I would probably never start A Curious Beginning before it was due back at the library. I placed it on hold a month or so ago, and I got the email on Saturday that it was available for download. The only problem is that I only get it for 21 days and there are 3 others waiting for it behind me, so I won’t be able to renew it, if need be, for quite a while. I’m really not sure why ebooks follow the same rules as physical books, but that’s how it is, so I must read it while I have the chance.
What are you reading this week?