“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë – for the #Eyrealong
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Riot Grrrl Collection edited by Lisa Darms
- Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg – for the #Commit2Sit meditation challenge
Total pages read this week: 513
Total # of books for the year: 7 of 85. I feel like I’m never going to finish Anna Karenina.
What are you reading this week?