Rachel is doing another #24in48 Readathon next weekend! This is the Readathon that started it all for me. I created this blog, back when I was The Reading Wench, so I could better connect with such a great bookish community. This will be my 4th 24 in 48! I love it because I can read for 24 hours without the sleep deprivation 🙂
- My plan never goes just how I want it to, and since I’m also doing the Women’s March on Austin, I’m only hoping to get as close to 24 hours of reading as possible.
- Finish one book. I’m in the middle of three lengthy books, all classics. I’m also part way through The Mermaid’s Sister, so I’m hoping to finish it at the very least, if not another one of my ARCs.
All of the book covers are linked to Goodreads.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Sign ups are still open. Are you participating in the 24 in 48 Readathon?