“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë – for the #Eyrealong
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Shadow, Shadow by V.B. Marlowe
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
Total pages read this week: 1661
Total # of books for the year: 6 of 85. Sadly, my vacation and Bout of Books 18 came to an end and I’m back at work. At least I got a good start to the year in regards to books.
What are you reading this week?