“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Followed by Frost by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 54 – Challenge completed!
Total pages read this week: 640
Total # of books for the year: 80. My car broke down this weekend. I’ll be finding out how much it’s going to cost to get it fixed sometime today. I don’t think I would be handling this nearly as well if it weren’t for the Boyfriend and my anti-anxiety meds.
What are you reading this week?