“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted. This edition is a little bit different than what I usually do since I’ve decided to combine my usual “Monday’s Minutes” with today’s A Month of Favorites topic, “This Is How We Read.”
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
- The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 54 – Challenge completed!
Total pages read this week: 282
Total # of books for the year: 78
Genre I read the most: Fantasy
Most read author: Lorna Barrett
Total # of Ebooks: 12
Total # of hardcovers: 6
Total # of paperbacks: 36
Toal # of audiobooks: 24
Month I read the most: August (11 books)
Month I read the least: February (1 book)
Hint for my favorite read of the year: It was a re-read of one of my all-time favorites.
What are you reading this week?