“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 54 – Challenge completed!
Total pages read: 443
Total # of books for the year: 77. Now that I’ve finished Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, I can’t wait until the next book is out! I need to know more about what happened with Brianna and Roger. From my understanding, it’s going to be at least another year until the next book, and now I kind of wish I had waited to read this one. However, I’m mostly glad I didn’t because I probably would’ve forgotten many of the important plot points and would have spent a lot of time looking things up in the Outlandish Companion.
I decided to put The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne back on the shelf for now. I don’t know when I’ll pick it back up, but it wasn’t grabbing my attention at all. I kept getting distracted by the other books I’ve been reading.
What are you reading this week?