- Pages Read: 302
- Books Read: Warren the 13th and the All Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio, and I listened to some more of The Exorcist and read a little bit of The Haunted Bookshop. I also started The Sandman, Vol. 2 by Neil Gaiman.
- Mini-Challenges Completed: Literary World Tour, Choose Your Own Nightmare (unofficial Hour 11 mini-challenge), the Mid-Event Survey, Video Game a Book, and #FitReaders 5 Minute Get Up and Move!
- Snacks Consumed: Popcorn, peanut butter, and chocolate
I think I’ve done more of the mini-challenges during this readathon than any other readathon so far. I was really looking forward to reading Amphigorey until I realized I’ve already read it! As much as I would be ok with re-reading it, I’m trying to knock as many of my never read books off my TBR.
Until my final update and wrap up, at 7 am, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- The October Country by Ray Bradbury
- The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley
- The House of Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Amphigorey Too by Edward Gorey
- The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?