“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- A Free Man of Color by Barbara Hambly
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 48 out of 51
- RIP XI: 4 of 4 books, at least 70 short stories – I’m completely caught up on Pseudopod, and I started listening to another Horror short story podcast called No Sleep.
Total pages read: 366
Total # of books for the year: 67. I would have loved to finish Queen of the Damned by the end of the weekend, but I was preparing for and then going to a baby shower. I also spent most of Sunday grocery shopping and cleaning everything in the apartment. Why? I’ve got mandatory overtime starting today, people coming over during the weekend, then the Boyfriend is having eye surgery next week. Being an adult really cuts into one’s reading time, doesn’t it? *sigh* I’m so looking forward to the readathon on the 22nd.
What are you reading this week?