“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- A Free Man of Color by Barbara Hambly
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Slave of My Thirst by Tom Holland
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 48 out of 51
- RIP XI: 4 of 4 books, at least 60 short stories – I’m completely caught up on Drabblecast, and now I’m getting caught up on Pseudopod, a Horror short story podcast. I highly recommend both.
Total pages read: 723
Total # of books for the year: 67. The Perks of Being a Wallflower was amazing, and I’ll be writing a review of it, along with Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and Slave of My Thirst, soon.
What are you reading this week?