The FrightFall readathon starts tomorrow and runs through the 9th.
There’s only one “rule” and that is at least one scary book (thriller, mystery, Gothic, etc.) has to be read during the readathon. Since that’s pretty much the only kind of books I read during October, I’m good to go.
- The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- A Free Man of Color by Barbara Hambly
- October Country by Ray Bradbury
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Warren the 13th and the All Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio
- The Haunted Bookshop by Christopher Morley
- The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton