“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – for Castle Macabre’s Gothic September read-along.
- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- A Free Man of Color by Barbara Hambly
- Plain Kate by Erin Bow
- Slave of My Thirst by Tom Holland
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
- Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 46 out of 51
- RIP XI: 2 of 4 books, 0 short stories
- Sci-Fi Summer: 16 out of 16 (Time Lord)
Total pages read: 713
Total # of books for the year: 63. I thought my reading would slow down once I focused on catching up on reviews and non-blogging stuff, but I’m reading just as much, if not more, than usual. I spent most of the weekend reading Slave of My Thirst after picking it up from my stack of RIP XI books. I thought I wasn’t going to like it and would quickly DNF it, but I was completely wrong. So far, it’s one of the best vampire stories I’ve ever read and I didn’t want to put it down. I managed to get the laundry and dishes done, but everything else fell by the wayside.
What are you reading this week?