“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Primary Inversion by Catherine Asaro
- Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Feed by Mira Grant
- How to Be a Heroine by Samantha Ellis
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett
- The Communication Room by Adam Aresty
Total pages read: 1119
Total # of books for the year: 57. For Bout of Books, I concentrated on finishing my current reads instead of starting new books. Not only did I finish all of my current reads, I also finished The Communication Room. I don’t have any new books started because I finished The Communication Room right before I went to sleep last night and didn’t feel like trying to decide on what I would read next. I’m fairly certain that’s the first time this has ever happened!
What are you reading this week?