“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien – for the #FanspeakTheRing Read-Along
- Feed by Mira Grant
- Primary Inversion by Catherine Asaro
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- How to Be a Heroine by Samantha Ellis
- Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Total pages read: 567
Total # of books for the year: 50. Today is the beginning of another Bout of Books. As usual, I won’t be posting anything else except for my BoB updates for the rest of the week. Next week, I’ll be posting several reviews in my renewed attempt to catch up with all the books I’ve read this Summer. The end of COYER is coming up soon (Sept. 2nd), as well as my Sci-Fi Summer reading challenge (Sept. 21st), so I’m hoping to have at least most of my reviews posted by then. I’m considering reading nothing but classic literature for the Fall, but I’m not 100% sure about that yet. There is also a Gothic reading challenge I might participate in, so I’ll be sure to keep you up to date on that.
What are you reading this week?