“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien – for the #FanspeakTheRing Read-Along
- Feed by Mira Grant
- Primary Inversion by Catherine Asaro
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- (R)evolution by P.J. Manney
Total pages read: 483
Total # of books for the year: 46. I completely forgot about reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding for the Classics Club Spin, and I also forgot to write my discussion post for #ShelfLove. I need to get back to keeping this blog organized, so I’ll probably be taking some time this week to do that.
What are you reading this week?