“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien – for the #FanspeakTheRing Read-Along
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
- Doctor Who: Time Lord Fairytales
- (R)evolution by P.J. Manney
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Total pages read: 389
Total # of books for the year: 41. The Boyfriend was a great help in doing all the things that have to be done for us to live while I was stuck on the couch with an injured back. However, a lot of little things got left by the wayside. Being the clean freak I am, it drove me nuts, and so I’ve been focusing on getting everything back into perfect order as soon as possible. It’s getting there, but my reading has slowed a little. I’m also trying to catch up on the book reviews that I thought I would get written while I couldn’t do much of anything else. I started with The World’s Strongest Librarian on Saturday, and I hope to get two more posted this week.
Top Commenter: Shaina @ Shaina Reads
What are you reading this week?