“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Fangirl Life by Kathleen Smith
- Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien – for the #FanspeakTheRing Read-Along
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett
- Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
- Doctor Who: Snowglobe 7 by Mike Tucker
- Welcome to the Future ed. by Christina Escamilla
Total pages read: 1064
Total # of books for the year: 37. I’ve got a lot of reviews to write again, which means I’ve got plenty to do while I’m stuck on the couch and not able to exercise while my back is healing. I’ve also begun taking notes on Middle-Earth history specifically related to Hobbits because I’m that much of a nerd and find the project to be relaxing and fun. Yes, there are plenty of websites on the internet that detail anything and everything about Middle-Earth, but I prefer figuring it out on my own and not relying on the potentially inaccurate work of others. Besides, I can then create a page here showcasing my work 🙂 To help me with my studies, the Boyfriend brought home a fresh loaf of crusty bread, clotted cream, and jam for me to snack on while I read and drink cup after cup of tea. He is the best boyfriend in all of time and space.
What are you reading this week?