- This check-in is for June 17th – 23rd.
- I started out strong on Friday and Saturday with over 9K steps each day. I was determined to finally hit my step goal and start the Couch to 5K program. However, my back had other plans for me.
- I can’t do any exercise for a total of two weeks and I have to wear a back brace whenever I’m not laying down. I can’t even do my physical therapy exercises for my knees, and my ITBS is already flaring up as a result. By the time I can start exercising again, I’ll have to start over from scratch with my walking program and work my way back up to being able to run.
- I’m trying to stay on the positive side of all this, but considering how close I got to running again, after nearly 5 years of only being able to walk or use an elliptical machine while I watched my weight steadily rise to a depressing point, it’s been difficult. I especially miss getting out of the office to walk during my breaks.
- If you’d like to add me as a friend on FitBit, you can find me HERE.
- Steps: 31,911/
- Miles: 13.11/
- Flights of stairs: 89/
- Active Minutes: 148/
- Monthly 5K Races Completed: 3/10
- Monthly 1 Mile Fun “Runs” Completed: 2/10
- Total Money Donated: $19.55/$50.00 – I’ve cut my goal by half since I know I’m not likely to get anywhere near $100.