“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice – for the Never-Ending Anne Rice Reading Challenge.
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea by Diana Marcellas
- Let’s Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith – I just couldn’t handle this kind of story right now. I might try again someday.
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 15 out of 51
Total pages read: 227
Total # of books for the year: 20. I’m in the process of reworking my daily routine to prioritize what is most important to me. I’m trying once again to save the bulk of my email reading and use of social media to Saturdays so that I can use my breaks at work for exercising and the little bit of free time after work for writing and reading. So far, I’ve only implemented using my breaks to go walking, since Bout of Books starts today. Next week might be a little light on posts since I won’t be writing anything except my daily updates this week, but after that, I hope to have at least one review posted.
What are you reading this week?