The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long readathon that begins 12:01 am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are entirely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
It’s that time again! Now that I’m working full-time, I won’t be able to lounge around all week doing nothing but reading, but I’m determined not to let that stop me from reading every day instead of doing other things with my free time. And let me tell you, as soon as I have useable vacation time, I’m using it for Bout of Books!
- Read for at least 2 hours each day.
- Read my ARCs.
- Finish at least one book, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to finish two.
Books to Read
One or two of these might already be finished by May 9th.
- Escape From Netherworld by David Kuklis
- Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea by Diana Marcellas
- Emissary by Thomas Locke
- Billy Lovecraft Saves the World by Billy Lovecraft
- Sadie Sugarspear and the Weeping Willow by Nicole Arlyn
- Shadow, Shadow by V.B. Marlowe
- The Mermaid’s Sister by Carrie Anne Noble
- Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio
- Hunter by Mercedes Lackey
- Imaginary Boy by Mark Eldrich
- Grayling’s Song by Karen Cushman
- The Butterfly Crest by Eva Vanrell
- Titanborn by Rhett C. Bruno
- The Fangirl Life by Kathleen Smith
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.