I’ve survived another Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Around 2am, when I got cranky and my attention kept wavering. I read whole pages without knowing what I was reading. I think I’ve finally reached an age when I can’t stay up all night and expect my brain to work properly, no matter how much caffeine.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Parnassus On Wheels by Christopher Morley
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Readathon next year? Nope, because it keeps getting better and better.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Readathon? I wasn’t nearly as involved this time as I was last time, so I really don’t know.
- How many books did you read? 3 and almost half of a 4th.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson and Parnassus On Wheels by Christopher Morley
- Which book did you enjoy most? Parnassus On Wheels
- Which did you enjoy least? The Little Prince
- How likely are you to participate in the Readathon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I’ll definitely be participating in October, and I might sign up to be a cheerleader.