- Pages Read: 65
- Books Read: 3 – (The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson and Parnassus On Wheels by Christopher Morley)
- Snacks Consumed: Jalepeño Poppers
- Music Playing: Nothing right now.
I didn’t get much reading done after my first update. My BFF and her Husband got here, and we all ate pizza and played Cards Against Humanity. That is also the reason why this update is late. Now I’m back to reading for as long as I can keep my eyes open or until 7 am, whichever happens first.
Until my final update, at 7 am, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit Companion by David Day
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- *The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
- Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea by Diana Marcellas
- The Sons of Macha by John Lenahan
- The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- The Bookshop by Penelope Fitzgerald
*-What I’m currently reading 🙂
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?