- Pages Read: 375
- Books Read: 3 – (The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry, Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson and Parnassus On Wheels by Christopher Morley)
- Snacks Consumed: Amy’s Bean and Cheese Nacho Snacks and a beer.
- Music Playing: Nothing right now. I need to be able to hear my phone for when my BFF arrives.
So far, I’ve surpassed my page count from the last readathon. That may be due to me reading a graphic novel, but I think it has more to do with not allowing myself to get on any social media until I finish each of the very short books I’ve been reading. I also haven’t done any challenges…yet. However, I plan to do Shaina’s Literary Feast challenge.
Until my 2nd update, at 11 pm, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit Companion by David Day
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- *The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
- Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea by Diana Marcellas
- The Sons of Macha by John Lenahan
- The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- The Bookshop by Penelope Fitzgerald
*-What I’m currently reading 🙂
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?