…and they all did some much-needed spring cleaning 😉 Before that, though, they checked out this Irish and Spring-related list of links:
- 10 Modern Irish Novels You Shouldn’t Miss This St. Patrick’s Day – I have no idea if any of these books are any good, but they seem worth a try.
- Bookish Boozing: 12 Beers With Literary Names – While these beers aren’t Irish, why settle for the beers that everyone else is drinking on St. Patty’s Day? If you’re going to drink while reading, you might as well pop the top off a bookish beer.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Mixing Books with Booze – Before you tip back one of those bookish beers, read this, and save yourself the headache you’ll get when you see your bank statement.
- 14 Books That Will Kickstart Your Spring – The Spring Equinox is just three days after St. Patrick’s Day. Perhaps after all that drinking, you could detox with one of these books.
- How to Throw the Perfect Mad Hatter’s Tea Party – Spring time, when it’s not raining, is the perfect time of year to throw a tea party.
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell’s Guide to Malicious Fairies – Leprechauns aren’t the only
mythicalcreature you have to worry about coming across.
- How to Host an Anne of Green Gables Party – Do you prefer Anne over Alice? Throw an Anne of Green Gables themed party instead of a Mad Hatter’s.
- TBR Calculator – Do you want to know how much longer you’ll need to regularly dust all those unread books on your shelves? Tally up the number of books you own, enter in how many you read last year, and this handy calculator will make you consider culling those shelves once again.
- How To Weed Your Bookshelves – If the amount of time for you to get through your TBR mountain is too long to handle without hyperventilating, use this to get rid of the books you know you’ll never read.
- I Kondo’d The Heck Out Of My Bookshelves – It seems the new rule of life is to get rid of whatever doesn’t “spark joy.”