“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Stories I Told Myself by Patrick E. McLean
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling – for the HP re-read.
Total pages read: 603
Total # of books for the year: 9. I signed up for Litha’s Feel the Paper Love February, so I’ll be reading nothing but the physical books on my TBR shelf this month. I forgot this is the last month of COYER, though, so I guess I won’t be making my goal of 10 books. Oh well, at least I got seven ebooks/audiobooks off my TBR.
What are you reading this week?