It’s hour 12 of the 24 in 48 readathon! Below are my responses to Rachel’s survey, and then a short update about what I’ve been up to since I got up this morning.
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Austin, Texas
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? I participated in one 24in48 readathon in April 2014, when I started this blog 🙂
- Where did you hear about the readathon? I heard about the readathon through Rachel’s posts at 24 in 48.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.
- Tell us something about yourself. Hmmm….I own seven adult coloring books. Yeah, I’ve become a bit obsessed with collecting the coloring books of my fave fandoms. I can’t wait until the Doctor Who one is finally released in February! I will probably be doing some coloring this weekend while I listen to The Paris Winter by Imogen Robertson.
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. I’ll be here and on Twitter this weekend, but I can also be found on Facebook.
I always know just how tired I was by how many hours I sleep when I don’t have to get up by a certain time. I slept for 10 hours, and it.was.awesome. For breakfast, I had a Boca Breakfast Scrambler “burger” on an English muffin, a yogurt, and a large cup of tea. I haven’t decided on lunch yet, but I probably will just snack on something and have lunch a bit late since I plan to stay up late tonight. My goal for today is at least 12 hours of reading.
Current Read: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
Pages Read: 43
Time Read: 45 minutes
My next update will be at 6 pm central time (7 pm EST). See you then!